1. Make sure your natural nails are clean and completely dry before application.
2. Gently push back your cuticle with a cuticle stick. DO NOT force the cuticle back.
3. Keeping the Krylik nails attached, size up all the Krylik nails making sure they are the same width as your natural nails. Once sized, twist and pull the Krylik nails to remove from the holder.
4. Carefully squeeze one drop of glue into the centre of the Krylik nail and use the tip of the glue bottle to spread the glue evenly across the back of the Krylik nail.
5. Gently push the Krylik nails onto your natural nails then hold for 10 seconds to adhere, do this with all Krylik nails. Allow nails to completely set for one minute, shape or polish if desired.
For more information on application and removal please visit our "How To" page to find out more.